Title: Captain Bjorn (Tales from The Compass #1) Authors: Dru Wellington/Anyta Sunday Publisher: Self Published Release Date: June 1, 2015 Genre(s): Sci-Fi/Historical Page Count: 66 Reviewed by: Steph Heat Level: 2 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.00 stars out of 5 Blurb: Aaron will do anything to save his family from being thrown out of their home. Anything. By day, he sings his throat raw busking, and by night, he…Read more
Home › Search Results for: "dru wellington"
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Feb. 11, 2017 winner: Becky!
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
- Addison Albright : Thank you so much for participating in my release blitz!...
- Alex : Liked your review! This one is on my tbr list...
- Alex : Liked your review! I'm reading this now and while I...
- Alex : I'm really excited to read this one! I received a...
- L.M. Brown : Thanks Elf. I am hoping my new take on MPreg...
Series Spotlight: Loose Ends
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Today the narrator of Smoky Mountain Dreams, John Solo, interviews the author of the book, Leta Blake. Come find out…
Search by TagsBDSM Suspense Mystery/Suspense Pride Publishing 2 stars 3 stars Loose-ID Recommended Read MMM Ménage Shifters Bisexual Paranormal Historical Paranormal Romance Out of Print Riptide Publishing Amy Lane Self Published 2.5 stars Hurt/Comfort/Healing Carina Press 4 stars 5 stars New Adult Romance Santino Hassell Friends to Lovers Contemporary Romance Friday Guys Science Fiction 4.5 stars Second Chance Murder/Mystery 5+ stars MLR Press Age Gap Dreamspinner Press Novella Audiobook Beautiful Men 3.5 stars Military Young Adult Contemporary Mystery Holidays Mary Calmes Dirty Talk Fantasy Erotica