Hey! Get your minds out of the gutter. I’m not talking about long ones of those. Although, that’s not a bad subject for another post. I’ve certainly come across my share of monstrous…er… parts in the M/M genre and wondered. But no, I’m not going there. At least not today. 🙂 Today I’m talking about long books (though I’m not averse to offering you a little eye candy while I…Read more
Home › Author Archives
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Nov. 19, 2017 winner: Lola!
- Desperately Seeking Santa Spotlight | Gay Book Reviews – M/M Book Reviews : […] Genre(s): Contemporary Romance, Holiday Novella Word Count: 225 pages...
- Renee : It was very fitting for the holiday season, without being...
- Renee : So glad you'll check it out. It's my second favorite...
- Leta Blake : I'm so glad you enjoyed John's performance, Dennis. I think...
- Lola : listening right now, at the half way point. love to...
Favorites Books & Authors
Series Spotlight: PresLocke
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews is thrilled to have L.J. LaBarthe with us today! Gigi suggested I write a little about what…
Search by TagsParanormal 4.5 stars MLR Press Carina Press Second Chance Recommended Read 3 stars Dreamspinner Press Friday Guys Fantasy Novella Military Out of Print Historical Loose-ID Friends to Lovers Audiobook Bisexual Hurt/Comfort/Healing Mystery 4 stars Murder/Mystery Mary Calmes Age Gap Amy Lane Pride Publishing Contemporary Beautiful Men 3.5 stars Self Published Action/Adventure Riptide Publishing Erotica Paranormal Romance BDSM Mystery/Suspense Contemporary Romance 2.5 stars Christmas Romance MMM Ménage Young Adult 5+ stars Shifters Science Fiction 5 stars Suspense New Adult Dirty Talk 2 stars