Title: Aqua Follies Author: Liv Rancourt Publisher: Liv Rancourt Release Date: June 15th 2017 Genre(s): Historical MM Romance Page Count: 220 Reviewed by: LenaRibka Heat Level: 3 flames out of 5 Rating: 3,3 stars out of 5 Blurb: The 1950s. Postwar exuberance. Conformity. Rock and roll. Homophobia. Russell tells himself he’ll marry Susie because it’s the right thing to do. His summer job coaching her water ballet team will give…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "1950s"
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Sept. 17, 2017 winner: Brian!
- Ele : Gorgeous! Can't wait:D
- NeRdyWYRM : Awesome! I'm so excited by that. Thanks for clearing that...
- Chelci : Great review! I loved this book!
- Ele : No, there's absolutely no cheating and I wouldn't call it...
- Santino Hassell Guest Post | Gay Book Reviews – M/M Book Reviews : […] Press Release Date: April 18th 2016 Genre(s): Contemporary Page...
Favorites Books & Authors
Series Spotlight: Dark Horse
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Please Welcome Cate Ashwood! Thank you so much for hosting me today! I am thrilled to be here talking about…
Search by Tags3 stars 3.5 stars Dreamspinner Press Paranormal Hurt/Comfort/Healing 4 stars 2 stars Riptide Publishing Second Chance Pride Publishing New Adult Out of Print MLR Press Age Gap M/M/M Ménage/Threesome 5+ stars Carina Press 2.5 stars Science Fiction Loose-ID Erotica Paranormal Romance Friends to Lovers Bisexual Suspense Mystery/Suspense Historical Novella Mary Calmes Shifters BDSM Dirty Talk Josh Lanyon Beautiful Men Action/Adventure Audiobook 4.5 stars Fantasy Amy Lane Mystery Young Adult Contemporary Romance Recommended Read Self Published Murder/Mystery Romance Friday Guys Contemporary Military 5 stars