Title: Broken Wings (Phoenix Reborn #1) Author: Houston Michaels Publisher: Self published Release Date: May 16, 2017 Genre(s): Gay romance, Military Page Count: 104 pages Reviewed by: Natosha Heat Level: 4.5 flames out of 5 Rating: 5 stars out of 5 Blurb: Proud to have served his country, Gabriel O’Roarke returned from war unable to recognize the man he had become. While war was hell, it was the aftereffects that…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Houston Michaels"
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Feb. 11, 2017 winner: Becky!
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
- Addison Albright : Thank you so much for participating in my release blitz!...
- Alex : Liked your review! This one is on my tbr list...
- Alex : Liked your review! I'm reading this now and while I...
- Alex : I'm really excited to read this one! I received a...
- L.M. Brown : Thanks Elf. I am hoping my new take on MPreg...
Series Spotlight: Loose Ends
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Today the narrator of Smoky Mountain Dreams, John Solo, interviews the author of the book, Leta Blake. Come find out…
Search by TagsErotica Friends to Lovers Santino Hassell 5 stars BDSM Pride Publishing Murder/Mystery Second Chance Shifters Mystery/Suspense Bisexual 4 stars Holidays Romance 3 stars Suspense Military Riptide Publishing Amy Lane 3.5 stars Dirty Talk Recommended Read Paranormal Romance 4.5 stars 2 stars Contemporary Romance Novella Self Published Paranormal Out of Print New Adult Carina Press MLR Press Mystery Loose-ID Age Gap Friday Guys Fantasy Dreamspinner Press Historical Mary Calmes MMM Ménage Science Fiction 2.5 stars Young Adult Audiobook Contemporary Beautiful Men Hurt/Comfort/Healing 5+ stars