Title: David’s Dilemma (2nd edition) Author: Lynn Lorenz Publisher: Dreamspinner Press Release Date: January 11, 2017 Genre(s): Gay contemporary romance, detective, Alzheimer’s disease, homophobic father Page Count: 183 pages Reviewed by: Natosha Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5 Rating: 5 stars out of 5 Blurb: 2nd Edition When is it the wrong time to find Mr. Right? For David, that time is now. He’s caring for his homophobic father,…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Alzheimer’s disease"
2017 Favorite Authors/Books
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Dec. 10, 2017 winner: Sandy!
- Scott : Just wanted to point out that according to Roger the...
- Kaitlyn : It won't let me vote?
- Gigi : Stryke First is not published on Amazon and I couldn't...
- Debbie Rardin : Yesterday, Sandrine Gasq-Dion's book Stryke First was number one. Now...
- Yus : Does anyone knows please if this is going to be...
Favorites Books & Authors
Series Spotlight: Out of Uniform
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews is delighted to welcome Meg Harding today, author of the ridiculous fantastic Dinner for One. She gives…
Search by TagsRecommended Read 2.5 stars Erotica Age Gap Military Christmas Self Published Mystery/Suspense Bisexual 5 stars Second Chance Young Adult Amy Lane MLR Press Paranormal Romance MMM Ménage Dirty Talk Friends to Lovers Friday Guys BDSM Carina Press 2 stars 4 stars Shifters 5+ stars 3 stars Fantasy Out of Print Suspense Loose-ID Mary Calmes Mystery Audiobook Dreamspinner Press Contemporary Riptide Publishing Novella 4.5 stars Beautiful Men Hurt/Comfort/Healing Science Fiction Pride Publishing Holidays 3.5 stars Murder/Mystery Historical Contemporary Romance Paranormal Romance New Adult