Title: Captain Bjorn (Tales from The Compass #1) Authors: Dru Wellington/Anyta Sunday Publisher: Self Published Release Date: June 1, 2015 Genre(s): Sci-Fi/Historical Page Count: 66 Reviewed by: Steph Heat Level: 2 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.00 stars out of 5 Blurb: Aaron will do anything to save his family from being thrown out of their home. Anything. By day, he sings his throat raw busking, and by night, he…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Dru Wellington"
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Sept. 17, 2017 winner: Brian!
- NeRdyWYRM : Awesome! I'm so excited by that. Thanks for clearing that...
- Chelci : Great review! I loved this book!
- Ele : No, there's absolutely no cheating and I wouldn't call it...
- Santino Hassell Guest Post | Gay Book Reviews – M/M Book Reviews : […] Press Release Date: April 18th 2016 Genre(s): Contemporary Page...
- Lisa : I'm so excited about this new spinoff series! I loved...
Favorites Books & Authors
Series Spotlight: Dark Horse
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Please Welcome Cate Ashwood! Thank you so much for hosting me today! I am thrilled to be here talking about…
Search by TagsContemporary Romance 2.5 stars 5 stars Loose-ID BDSM Suspense Mary Calmes Josh Lanyon Historical 4 stars Mystery/Suspense Out of Print M/M/M Ménage/Threesome MLR Press 3.5 stars Friday Guys Hurt/Comfort/Healing Erotica Bisexual Young Adult Amy Lane Carina Press Fantasy New Adult Self Published Dreamspinner Press 3 stars Contemporary Age Gap Dirty Talk Mystery 4.5 stars Paranormal Romance Murder/Mystery Second Chance Paranormal Romance 5+ stars Audiobook Science Fiction Friends to Lovers Shifters Beautiful Men 2 stars Action/Adventure Military Pride Publishing Recommended Read Riptide Publishing Novella