Title: Captain Bjorn (Tales from The Compass #1) Authors: Dru Wellington/Anyta Sunday Publisher: Self Published Release Date: June 1, 2015 Genre(s): Sci-Fi/Historical Page Count: 66 Reviewed by: Steph Heat Level: 2 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.00 stars out of 5 Blurb: Aaron will do anything to save his family from being thrown out of their home. Anything. By day, he sings his throat raw busking, and by night, he…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Dru Wellington"
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Jan. 14, 2017 winner: Elyse!
- Bud Gundy : Thank you for your review, Lena! I'm very grateful that...
- Serena S. : I'm a big fan of Keira Andrews, I look forward...
- maya : It was fun! There is still couple days until release,...
- Lily G. Blunt : Thank you. I hope you enjoy reading my story x
- heath0043 : I love the cover. Thanks for the excerpt, the book...
Series Spotlight: Nice Guys
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Books or Bust Hello there! Skylar here, ready to chat about my new college age novel Rim Shot. One of…
Search by TagsParanormal Romance Recommended Read Loose-ID 4.5 stars Murder/Mystery Erotica Audiobook Contemporary Suspense Military New Adult 5 stars Self Published 3.5 stars Romance Dirty Talk Fantasy Science Fiction 2.5 stars 4 stars Age Gap Out of Print Friends to Lovers Mystery/Suspense Bisexual MMM Ménage Santino Hassell Pride Publishing 2 stars BDSM Mary Calmes Contemporary Romance 3 stars Holidays Second Chance Riptide Publishing 5+ stars Mystery Friday Guys Novella Historical Amy Lane Hurt/Comfort/Healing Carina Press Shifters Dreamspinner Press MLR Press Beautiful Men Paranormal Young Adult