Title: Antisocial Author: Heidi Cullinan Publisher: Self Published Release Date: August 8th 2017 Genre(s): M/M Contemporary Romance Page Count: 341 pages Reviewed by: Belen Heat Level: 2 flames out of 5 Rating: 3.5 stars out of 5 Blurb: A single stroke can change your world. Xander Fairchild can’t stand people in general and frat boys in particular, so when he’s forced to spend his summer working on his senior project…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Gray-sexuality"
2017 Favorite Authors/Books
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Dec. 10, 2017 winner: Sandy!
- BWT (Belen) : Have you already voted within in the last 24 hours?
- Scott : Just wanted to point out that according to Roger the...
- Kaitlyn : It won't let me vote?
- Gigi : Stryke First is not published on Amazon and I couldn't...
- Debbie Rardin : Yesterday, Sandrine Gasq-Dion's book Stryke First was number one. Now...
Favorites Books & Authors
Series Spotlight: Out of Uniform
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews is delighted to welcome Meg Harding today, author of the ridiculous fantastic Dinner for One. She gives…
Search by TagsDreamspinner Press Science Fiction 3.5 stars Shifters Hurt/Comfort/Healing 2 stars Fantasy Pride Publishing Friends to Lovers Young Adult Amy Lane 5 stars Second Chance Self Published Contemporary 4.5 stars Murder/Mystery Out of Print Recommended Read Mystery Mary Calmes Holidays Bisexual Dirty Talk 4 stars Erotica Audiobook Friday Guys Paranormal Romance Historical Contemporary Romance 2.5 stars MLR Press Carina Press Loose-ID Suspense Christmas New Adult Age Gap Military Novella 5+ stars Romance Riptide Publishing Mystery/Suspense Paranormal Beautiful Men MMM Ménage 3 stars BDSM