Title: The Rainbow Clause Authors: Beth Bolden Publisher: Self Published Release Date: April 3, 2017 Genre(s): Sports Romance Page Count: 324 Reviewed by: Steph Heat Level: 3 flames out of 5 Rating: 3.5 stars out of 5 Blurb: Heisman winner. Member of the National Championship team. NFL Rookie of the Year. Quarterback Colin O’Connor knows he’s become the ultimate romance novel cliché: all the success he’s ever dreamed of but…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Journalist"
Current M/M Bestsellers
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
August 13, 2017 winner: Lisa!
- Kristin : Susan - titles are what grabbed my attention, that and...
- Susan : I'm not sure I should continue with this series. I've...
- Susan : I kind of want to start this series because of...
- Ami : I really enjoy this series!! I'm looking forward to more...
- Give and Take (Ties That Bind, #1) — Gay Book Reviews – M/M Book Reviews – Crank Palace : […] via Give and Take (Ties That Bind, #1) —...
Favorites Books & Authors
Series Spotlight: Coming Home
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- The Accidental Marriage Trope Hi, everyone! I’m so glad to be here today, promoting my October 15 release of Suddenly…
Reviews by Tags2.5 stars 3 stars 3.5 stars 4 stars 4.5 stars 5 stars 5+ stars Audiobook BDSM Bisexual Contemporary Contemporary Romance Dirty Talk Dreamspinner Press Fantasy Friends to Lovers Historical Hurt/Comfort/Healing Loose-ID MLR Press Murder/Mystery Novella Paranormal Paranormal Romance Recommended Read Riptide Publishing Romance Science Fiction Self Published Shifters