The Gay Book Review Reader’s Choice votes are in and your top favorite M/M books results are posted! Congratulations to Riley Hart and her fantastic book Crossroads for being our FAVORITE book for 2015! Coming in a close second and third are Carry the Ocean by Heidi Cullinan and Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy. The top 10 books are posted below, in order as voted by Gay Book…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Julie A. Richman"
2017 Favorite Authors/Books
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Dec. 10, 2017 winner: Sandy!
- Anonymous : Her estate is being settled. Her books will be available...
- PartyWill : Good Luck to all the talented Authors nominated. It's been...
- Susan : Any time! :D I really loved this.
- Nell Iris : Thank you so much for this fabulous review. You made...
- BWT (Belen) : Have you already voted within in the last 24 hours?
Favorites Books & Authors
Series Spotlight: The Making of a Man
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews is delighted to welcome Meg Harding today, author of the ridiculous fantastic Dinner for One. She gives…
Search by TagsRiptide Publishing Audiobook MMM Ménage Murder/Mystery BDSM 3 stars 2 stars 5 stars Romance Shifters 4.5 stars Holidays Fantasy Loose-ID Carina Press 4 stars Mystery/Suspense Historical Friends to Lovers Friday Guys Suspense Military Beautiful Men 5+ stars 3.5 stars Amy Lane 2.5 stars Paranormal Recommended Read Christmas Hurt/Comfort/Healing Dreamspinner Press Out of Print Science Fiction Mary Calmes Bisexual Self Published Pride Publishing Mystery Novella New Adult Contemporary Romance Young Adult Second Chance Erotica Paranormal Romance Age Gap MLR Press Contemporary Dirty Talk