Title: Yves (Beyond the Veil book 2) Author: Toby Aden Publisher: Siren Publishing Release Date: March 8, 2017 Genre(s): Paranormal gay romance, Fated mates, sweet short story Page Count: 88 pages Reviewed by: Natosha Heat Level: 4.5 flames out of 5 Rating: 4 stars out of 5 Blurb: Yves is the second-born son of the Fire Kingdom. He has lived his life battling constant restlessness and depression. He has always…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Tony Aden"
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Jan. 14, 2017 winner: Elyse!
- maya : It was fun! There is still couple days until release,...
- Lily G. Blunt : Thank you. I hope you enjoy reading my story x
- heath0043 : I love the cover. Thanks for the excerpt, the book...
- Lili : It's soooooo good! You're going to love it.
- fritz42war : I'm definitely going to check this story out now. Great...
Series Spotlight: Bad Behavior
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews had a chance to interview Rob and Landon from Shifting Gears. Enjoy the Q&A! In the story…
Search by TagsNew Adult Shifters Contemporary Romance Science Fiction Mystery Out of Print 3 stars Young Adult Romance Mary Calmes Novella Amy Lane Contemporary 2 stars 4.5 stars Riptide Publishing Murder/Mystery Friends to Lovers Santino Hassell Erotica 3.5 stars BDSM Audiobook Dreamspinner Press Mystery/Suspense Loose-ID Paranormal Romance Paranormal Beautiful Men 5+ stars Suspense 2.5 stars Bisexual Carina Press Friday Guys Second Chance Historical MLR Press Self Published Hurt/Comfort/Healing Holidays Dirty Talk MMM Ménage 4 stars Pride Publishing 5 stars Fantasy Recommended Read Military Age Gap