Title: Crossing Lines Author: Bruce Rose Publisher: Passionate Scribe Release Date: June 8, 2016 Genre(s): Contemporary/BDSM/PI Page Count: 142 Reviewed by: Gigi Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5 Blurb: Breaking the rules never felt so good… Forced to drop out of law school, Steven Power became a private investigator. Ten years later a client gives him a chance for revenge, but shutting down…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Bruce Rose"
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Feb. 11, 2017 winner: Becky!
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
- Anonymous : It is definitely worth the read.
- heath0043 : Thanks for the review. I was sort of on the...
- BWT (Belen) : Thank you! It was awesome and I hope you love...
- LOLA : Great Review. Just a wee bit jealous. Have another month...
- Flowerpot : WOW, perfect for 'Love Day' today, and the way they...
Series Spotlight: Hope
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Today the narrator of Smoky Mountain Dreams, John Solo, interviews the author of the book, Leta Blake. Come find out…
Search by Tags2 stars Romance 5 stars Friday Guys Carina Press Bisexual Santino Hassell Pride Publishing 5+ stars New Adult Audiobook Self Published BDSM Erotica Shifters Suspense Out of Print Young Adult Recommended Read Murder/Mystery Mystery Riptide Publishing Historical 4 stars 4.5 stars MLR Press Age Gap Novella Holidays Paranormal Contemporary Romance Mystery/Suspense Dreamspinner Press MMM Ménage Amy Lane Friends to Lovers Beautiful Men Paranormal Romance Contemporary Second Chance Mary Calmes Hurt/Comfort/Healing Science Fiction 3 stars 2.5 stars 3.5 stars Dirty Talk Fantasy Military Loose-ID