Title: Would You Wait For Me? Author: Anna Lee Publisher: Pride Publishing Release Date: March 7, 2017 Genre(s): Gay military romance, forced closet, coming out, short story Page Count: 56 pages Reviewed by: Natosha Heat Level: 3 flames out of 5 Rating: 5 stars out of 5 Blurb: Kip made a promise to Lucas that he’d come home to him after his tour overseas, but will Lucas be waiting for…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "forced closer"
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Jan. 14, 2017 winner: Elyse!
- maya : It was fun! There is still couple days until release,...
- Lily G. Blunt : Thank you. I hope you enjoy reading my story x
- heath0043 : I love the cover. Thanks for the excerpt, the book...
- Lili : It's soooooo good! You're going to love it.
- fritz42war : I'm definitely going to check this story out now. Great...
Series Spotlight: Bad Behavior
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews had a chance to interview Rob and Landon from Shifting Gears. Enjoy the Q&A! In the story…
Search by TagsRecommended Read Riptide Publishing Suspense MMM Ménage Holidays 5 stars Carina Press New Adult Romance Mystery/Suspense Contemporary Romance Beautiful Men Erotica Age Gap Military Amy Lane Dirty Talk Out of Print Paranormal Contemporary Self Published Second Chance Murder/Mystery 5+ stars BDSM 4 stars Novella Santino Hassell 3 stars 4.5 stars Paranormal Romance MLR Press Historical Bisexual Audiobook Mary Calmes Science Fiction Young Adult Loose-ID Mystery Dreamspinner Press 3.5 stars Friends to Lovers 2.5 stars Hurt/Comfort/Healing Fantasy Pride Publishing 2 stars Shifters Friday Guys