Title: The One Who Taught Me Everything (True to Myself Memoir #1) Authors: John Harris Publisher: Self Published Release Date: February 19, 2017 Genre(s): Contemporary Page Count: 197 Reviewed by: Steph Heat Level: 3.5 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.88 stars out of 5 Blurb: In The One Who Taught Me Everything, John is a Midwest young man unsure of where his life is taking him. He has a girlfriend…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "John Harris"
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Jan. 14, 2017 winner: Elyse!
- maya : It was fun! There is still couple days until release,...
- Lily G. Blunt : Thank you. I hope you enjoy reading my story x
- heath0043 : I love the cover. Thanks for the excerpt, the book...
- Lili : It's soooooo good! You're going to love it.
- fritz42war : I'm definitely going to check this story out now. Great...
Series Spotlight: Bad Behavior
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews had a chance to interview Rob and Landon from Shifting Gears. Enjoy the Q&A! In the story…
Search by Tags4.5 stars Loose-ID Friends to Lovers Erotica Paranormal Romance Romance Science Fiction New Adult Riptide Publishing Novella 5 stars 3.5 stars 2.5 stars 3 stars Military Bisexual Dirty Talk Recommended Read Carina Press MMM Ménage Mystery Young Adult Historical Paranormal Audiobook 4 stars Contemporary Age Gap Hurt/Comfort/Healing Mary Calmes 5+ stars MLR Press Santino Hassell Shifters 2 stars Murder/Mystery Mystery/Suspense Amy Lane Holidays BDSM Suspense Second Chance Dreamspinner Press Fantasy Contemporary Romance Pride Publishing Beautiful Men Friday Guys Out of Print Self Published