Title: The One Who Taught Me Everything (True to Myself Memoir #1) Authors: John Harris Publisher: Self Published Release Date: February 19, 2017 Genre(s): Contemporary Page Count: 197 Reviewed by: Steph Heat Level: 3.5 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.88 stars out of 5 Blurb: In The One Who Taught Me Everything, John is a Midwest young man unsure of where his life is taking him. He has a girlfriend…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Journal Style"
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Jan. 14, 2017 winner: Elyse!
- maya : It was fun! There is still couple days until release,...
- Lily G. Blunt : Thank you. I hope you enjoy reading my story x
- heath0043 : I love the cover. Thanks for the excerpt, the book...
- Lili : It's soooooo good! You're going to love it.
- fritz42war : I'm definitely going to check this story out now. Great...
Series Spotlight: Bad Behavior
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews had a chance to interview Rob and Landon from Shifting Gears. Enjoy the Q&A! In the story…
Search by TagsHolidays Out of Print Carina Press Science Fiction New Adult Contemporary Romance Military 3 stars Santino Hassell Paranormal 5+ stars 4 stars Novella Amy Lane Age Gap Loose-ID Self Published 2.5 stars Friday Guys Second Chance Riptide Publishing Fantasy Murder/Mystery Dirty Talk 5 stars Contemporary Suspense Shifters Hurt/Comfort/Healing Mystery/Suspense Audiobook Dreamspinner Press Young Adult Mystery Paranormal Romance Romance Friends to Lovers MLR Press Recommended Read Erotica Pride Publishing Mary Calmes MMM Ménage 3.5 stars Bisexual Historical BDSM Beautiful Men 2 stars 4.5 stars