The Gay Book Review Reader’s Choice votes are in and your top favorite M/M books results are posted! Congratulations to Riley Hart and her fantastic book Crossroads for being our FAVORITE book for 2015! Coming in a close second and third are Carry the Ocean by Heidi Cullinan and Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy. The top 10 books are posted below, in order as voted by Gay Book…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Julie A. Richman"
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Nov. 19, 2017 winner: Lola!
- Desperately Seeking Santa Spotlight | Gay Book Reviews – M/M Book Reviews : […] Genre(s): Contemporary Romance, Holiday Novella Word Count: 225 pages...
- Renee : It was very fitting for the holiday season, without being...
- Renee : So glad you'll check it out. It's my second favorite...
- Leta Blake : I'm so glad you enjoyed John's performance, Dennis. I think...
- Lola : listening right now, at the half way point. love to...
Favorites Books & Authors
Series Spotlight: PresLocke
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews is thrilled to have L.J. LaBarthe with us today! Gigi suggested I write a little about what…
Search by TagsChristmas 2.5 stars 3.5 stars Paranormal Romance Dirty Talk Novella Beautiful Men MMM Ménage Action/Adventure 2 stars Friday Guys Second Chance Paranormal Self Published Age Gap Loose-ID MLR Press Young Adult Suspense New Adult 4 stars Pride Publishing Mary Calmes Science Fiction Romance Fantasy Audiobook Shifters Mystery/Suspense Out of Print Contemporary Romance Dreamspinner Press Recommended Read BDSM Military Mystery Contemporary Amy Lane 5+ stars Friends to Lovers 5 stars Carina Press 4.5 stars Murder/Mystery Historical Bisexual Riptide Publishing Hurt/Comfort/Healing 3 stars Erotica