Title: Tru Burn (Ember Peak #2) Author: Edie Danford Publisher: Self-published Release Date: 7th Dec, 2016 Genre(s): Contemporary, Romance, Feel-good Page Count: 220 Reviewed by: PIU Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5 Blurb: As snow flies across Ember Peak, Jones and Tru are making their own kind of warmth, but a family secret could send a chill over their future plans. Jones Hudson…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Lovey-dovey"
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Nov. 19, 2017 winner: Lola!
- Lola : listening right now, at the half way point. love to...
- Chelci : Congrats, love the cover and can't wait for the book...
- jenf27 : Congrats on the release! And thanks for the excerpt.
- Q & A with TJ Klune | Gay Book Reviews – M/M Book Reviews : […] BELEN SUSAN […]
- Larissa : That sounds like a magical read in the december month....
Favorites Books & Authors
Series Spotlight: PresLocke
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews is thrilled to have L.J. LaBarthe with us today! Gigi suggested I write a little about what…
Search by TagsMilitary Audiobook Murder/Mystery Second Chance Self Published 4.5 stars New Adult Contemporary Romance Out of Print Fantasy Amy Lane Paranormal 3 stars Science Fiction Mary Calmes Suspense 4 stars Paranormal Romance Erotica Carina Press MMM Ménage Dirty Talk 2.5 stars 5+ stars Mystery/Suspense Friends to Lovers Pride Publishing Romance Action/Adventure Contemporary 3.5 stars Beautiful Men Hurt/Comfort/Healing MLR Press Loose-ID Christmas 2 stars Age Gap Historical Recommended Read Shifters Friday Guys Bisexual BDSM Young Adult Riptide Publishing Novella Mystery Dreamspinner Press 5 stars