Title: Tru Burn (Ember Peak #2) Author: Edie Danford Publisher: Self-published Release Date: 7th Dec, 2016 Genre(s): Contemporary, Romance, Feel-good Page Count: 220 Reviewed by: PIU Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5 Blurb: As snow flies across Ember Peak, Jones and Tru are making their own kind of warmth, but a family secret could send a chill over their future plans. Jones Hudson…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Lovey-dovey"
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Feb. 11, 2017 winner: Becky!
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
- Anonymous : It is definitely worth the read.
- heath0043 : Thanks for the review. I was sort of on the...
- BWT (Belen) : Thank you! It was awesome and I hope you love...
- LOLA : Great Review. Just a wee bit jealous. Have another month...
- Flowerpot : WOW, perfect for 'Love Day' today, and the way they...
Series Spotlight: Hope
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Today the narrator of Smoky Mountain Dreams, John Solo, interviews the author of the book, Leta Blake. Come find out…
Search by TagsAmy Lane Suspense Shifters Loose-ID Second Chance New Adult Hurt/Comfort/Healing Historical Self Published 3.5 stars Murder/Mystery Mystery/Suspense Friday Guys Contemporary Fantasy Mystery Dirty Talk Riptide Publishing Erotica Military Mary Calmes Paranormal Carina Press Science Fiction Friends to Lovers 5 stars Recommended Read Beautiful Men Pride Publishing MMM Ménage Young Adult Santino Hassell Contemporary Romance 3 stars 5+ stars BDSM Romance 2 stars Bisexual 2.5 stars Novella 4 stars Age Gap Dreamspinner Press Out of Print 4.5 stars Holidays Paranormal Romance MLR Press Audiobook