Title: Grayson: A Bulky Novel (Bully series #1) Author: Morgan Campbell Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform Release Date: December 5, 2016 Genre(s): Gay contemporary love, bullying, violence, self harm, attempted suicide, CEO, second chance series Page Count: 314 pages Reviewed by: Natosha Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5 Rating: 5 stars out of 5 Blurb: Ten years ago… -Grayson- A month and a half ago, I made a choice.…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Morgan Campbell"
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Jan. 14, 2017 winner: Elyse!
- Susan : I love Mary. I can't wait to read her next...
- HARLEY BERGSMA : Looking forward to the new books! harleybergsma at yahoo dot...
- Larissa : I hadn't heard of this series yet, but now I...
- LOLA : Good review. Mary is my all time favorite MM author....
- Lenaribka : That was my first Bud Gundy's book, but for sure...
Series Spotlight: Breaking Free
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- I wrote a post recently about, among other things, the lack of originality in M/M romance. The reason I mention…
Search by TagsPride Publishing Hurt/Comfort/Healing Riptide Publishing 5 stars Novella Carina Press Contemporary BDSM Young Adult 2.5 stars Audiobook Paranormal Romance Erotica Friday Guys Second Chance Santino Hassell Friends to Lovers Mystery/Suspense 3 stars Murder/Mystery Mary Calmes Self Published Suspense New Adult Historical Dirty Talk Bisexual 2 stars Paranormal MMM Ménage Science Fiction Mystery 4.5 stars Fantasy Shifters Military Age Gap Contemporary Romance Holidays Romance MLR Press Amy Lane 4 stars Out of Print 5+ stars Beautiful Men Dreamspinner Press Loose-ID Recommended Read 3.5 stars