Title: Crossing Lines Author: Bruce Rose Publisher: Passionate Scribe Release Date: June 8, 2016 Genre(s): Contemporary/BDSM/PI Page Count: 142 Reviewed by: Gigi Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5 Blurb: Breaking the rules never felt so good… Forced to drop out of law school, Steven Power became a private investigator. Ten years later a client gives him a chance for revenge, but shutting down…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Passionate Scribe"
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Feb. 11, 2017 winner: Becky!
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
- Anonymous : It is definitely worth the read.
- heath0043 : Thanks for the review. I was sort of on the...
- BWT (Belen) : Thank you! It was awesome and I hope you love...
- LOLA : Great Review. Just a wee bit jealous. Have another month...
- Flowerpot : WOW, perfect for 'Love Day' today, and the way they...
Series Spotlight: Hope
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Today the narrator of Smoky Mountain Dreams, John Solo, interviews the author of the book, Leta Blake. Come find out…
Search by TagsBisexual Recommended Read Santino Hassell Amy Lane Paranormal Loose-ID Audiobook 5+ stars 4 stars 2.5 stars Mystery/Suspense Suspense Out of Print Shifters MLR Press Novella Science Fiction Age Gap Contemporary Romance Friends to Lovers Holidays 3.5 stars 5 stars Dreamspinner Press Riptide Publishing Dirty Talk Romance MMM Ménage Second Chance Mary Calmes Self Published Carina Press Pride Publishing Young Adult New Adult Paranormal Romance Hurt/Comfort/Healing Historical Fantasy BDSM 3 stars Friday Guys Beautiful Men 2 stars Murder/Mystery Contemporary Erotica Military 4.5 stars Mystery