Title: Crossing Lines Author: Bruce Rose Publisher: Passionate Scribe Release Date: June 8, 2016 Genre(s): Contemporary/BDSM/PI Page Count: 142 Reviewed by: Gigi Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5 Blurb: Breaking the rules never felt so good… Forced to drop out of law school, Steven Power became a private investigator. Ten years later a client gives him a chance for revenge, but shutting down…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Passionate Scribe"
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Nov. 19, 2017 winner: Lola!
- Lola : listening right now, at the half way point. love to...
- Chelci : Congrats, love the cover and can't wait for the book...
- jenf27 : Congrats on the release! And thanks for the excerpt.
- Q & A with TJ Klune | Gay Book Reviews – M/M Book Reviews : […] BELEN SUSAN […]
- Larissa : That sounds like a magical read in the december month....
Favorites Books & Authors
Series Spotlight: PresLocke
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Gay Book Reviews is thrilled to have L.J. LaBarthe with us today! Gigi suggested I write a little about what…
Search by TagsDreamspinner Press Novella Suspense Murder/Mystery Erotica 3.5 stars Amy Lane Mystery 5 stars 5+ stars 4 stars Carina Press Out of Print Recommended Read Christmas Self Published Loose-ID Science Fiction BDSM Friday Guys Paranormal Contemporary Military Young Adult MLR Press Riptide Publishing Age Gap Audiobook 4.5 stars Contemporary Romance Hurt/Comfort/Healing Bisexual Fantasy 2.5 stars Mary Calmes Shifters Action/Adventure Historical Paranormal Romance Pride Publishing MMM Ménage Dirty Talk Beautiful Men New Adult Second Chance 3 stars Mystery/Suspense Friends to Lovers Romance 2 stars