Title: Social Skills Author: Sara Alva Cover artist: Dani Alexander Publisher: Self published Amazon: Buy Link Social Skills Genre: New adult gay romance Length: 312 pages Rating: 4.25 stars out of 5 A guest review by Sirius Summary: Delightful execution of “nerd/jock” romance with great characters to boot.Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Sara Alva"
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Jan. 14, 2017 winner: Elyse!
- LOLA : Good review. Mary is my all time favorite MM author....
- Lenaribka : That was my first Bud Gundy's book, but for sure...
- madamegilflurt : Thank you for this wonderful review!
- Bud Gundy : Thank you for your review, Lena! I'm very grateful that...
- Serena S. : I'm a big fan of Keira Andrews, I look forward...
Series Spotlight: Nice Guys
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- Books or Bust Hello there! Skylar here, ready to chat about my new college age novel Rim Shot. One of…
Search by TagsFantasy 5+ stars 4 stars Hurt/Comfort/Healing Contemporary Romance Historical Military Out of Print Dreamspinner Press 5 stars Riptide Publishing MLR Press Carina Press 2 stars Audiobook Shifters Friends to Lovers Young Adult Contemporary Second Chance Paranormal 2.5 stars Mystery/Suspense Loose-ID 4.5 stars Pride Publishing Amy Lane Suspense 3.5 stars Science Fiction New Adult Beautiful Men 3 stars Self Published Bisexual Friday Guys Murder/Mystery BDSM Erotica Novella MMM Ménage Mary Calmes Age Gap Mystery Romance Santino Hassell Holidays Dirty Talk Paranormal Romance Recommended Read