Reclaiming (Natosha’s Review)

image
Title: Reclaiming (Immortal Ink #1)
Author: Sean Michael
Publisher: Pride Publishing
Release Date: September 13, 2016
Genre(s): Paranormal, vampire, witches, BDSM, Master/Boy, mystery/suspense, gay erotica
Page Count: 218 pages
Reviewed by: Natosha
Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Beau thought Aaron was dead to him… Imagine his surprise when his former lover slinks into his tattoo shop.

Six months ago vampire Beaudelaire Delacourte had it all. As a tattoo artist, he used his special ink and spells to permanently tattoo other immortals and spent countless hours feeding and indulging in BDSM with his human lover, Aaron. Then he asked to turn Aaron so his lover could join him permanently, but Aaron refused, not willing to give up his humanity. Since then, Beau has kept his head down and stayed in his shop, only interacting with the clients who come for his special brand of ink.

When Aaron shows up on his doorstep, half-dead and apologizing, Beau is shocked to learn that his boy was turned at the vampire club they used to frequent by Stephen, another vampire. Not only was Aaron turned, but his chest was torn open, his fangs were broken and he was left in an alley to die. Spurred by the need to see Beau one last time, Aaron has been hiding in an abandoned building until he found the strength to make it to Beau’s shop.

Beau takes in his boy again, promising that Aaron will earn his place back in Beau’s bed, and vowing that he will take revenge on Stephen. Unbeknownst to Beau, Aaron is only the first in a long line of humans who Stephen has created then turned out to fend for themselves. As Beau discovers this is only one of the old rules that Stephen has broken, he and Aaron are drawn into a web of intrigue that can only end in someone’s death.

Reader Advisory: This books contains severe biting and bloodplay during sex between vampires. There is also a scene of fisting and some scenes of violence.


Sean Michael has definitely gotten writing erotica down to a science that I for sure. If I has to say what most of this book was based around I would 75% of it is extremely HOT sex scenes. The other 25% was about the actual story line. But regardless it was a good read. Every scene had something else to offer the last did not.

Beau is a vampire and a Master. He owns his own tattoo shop and 8 months prior to this story starting his “boy” walked away from him when he asked him to become a vampire also. Aaron loved Beau but wanted no part of being a vampire himself.

When Aaron realized what he was waking Way from he went to seek out Beau at the club they used to attend and instead of finding Beau like he had hoped to, he found Stephen and recieved much more then he ever bargained for, especially with Stephen.

For eight months Aaron had been bidding his time and doing what he could to try to become stronger in order to be able to see Beau one last time. He fed off of rats in order to try and regain enough strength. Stephen had turned Aaron then beat him, broke his fangs, and left him for dead.

Beau took one look at Aaron and knew something horrible had happened and once he learned what Stephen had done, he vowed to seek revenge on him. But first and most importantly is getting his boy back to being healthy both physically and mentally. Then it will come the time to seek his revenge and find out exactly what Stephen is up too. The question is, who will actually walk away and who won’t.

This was a good read. It was very entertaining in both the aspect of hot sex scenes and in the mystery behind what Stephen was planning and what the outcome would be. I enjoyed this read and look for ward to reading the next book in this series.

I also came to like one of the supporting characters Geoff. He was not present in a lot of this book but what parts he was in, he made the book a more enjoyable read and I hope to see more of him in future books.

Buy Link Amazon Global Author Link GoodReads Sean Author Reviews

Advanced Review Copy

Galley copy of Reclaiming (Immortal Ink #1) provided by Pride Publishing in exchange of an honest review.

Author

Hello, I am an avid reader of male/male books. I do not have a favorite genre when it comes to male/male books because I love all of them from romance, dark reads, paranormal, shifter, threesome, whatever I see that catches my eye at the time.

I read books about rock stars, CEOs, military, cops, and just the original plain old good boy types of books.

Basically when it comes to a book, I read whatever I am in the mood for at the time. So my tastes varies from day to day and sometimes even hour to hour.

Please comment! We'd love to hear from you.

%d bloggers like this: