Title: Wound Tight (Made in Jersey #4)
Author: Tessa Bailey
Publisher: Entangled: Brazen
Release Date: December 7, 2016
Page Count: 216
Reviewed by: Gigi
Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
When CEO Renner Bastion walks into a room, everyone keeps their distance. Well, everyone but the sarcastic, tattooed, Boston-bred security guard whose presence has kept Renner in New Jersey longer than intended. As if the unwanted attraction isn’t unsettling enough, Renner finds out his protector isn’t as unavailable as originally thought.
Milo Bautista just came out to his wealthy, ultra-confident boss, a man he secretly respects and admires…in more ways than he’ll admit. Worldly, experienced Renner would never look in his direction, let alone share some of that confidence he wears like a cloak, so Milo has set his sights on someone else to be his first.
Until Renner offers him private lessons in seduction…
Each book in the Made in Jersey series is a standalone, full-length story that can be enjoyed out of order.
Wound Tight is Tessa Baily’s first foray into the world of M/M romance and I’m on my knees, begging it won’t be her last!
Renner and Milo *dreamy sigh* are the heroes in this book. Renner is the hard-as-nails owner of the manufacturing company Bastion Enterprises located in Hook, New Jersey. Milo is an ex-military security guard who has taken it upon himself to also be Renner’s personal bodyguard.
Let’s break this book down, step-by-step:
- 1. My favorite, right off the bat, DIRTY TALK.
Renner used his forehead to wrestle into the crook of Milo’s neck, scraping his teeth all the way up to his ear. “I make the decisions. Do you understand? Boss inside work, boss outside of work. That’s me. Your dick seems to like that idea just fine.”
2. Slight May/December romance. Milo is 26, Renner, 33.
3. Dressing room hand-jobs. WHILE FACING EACH OTHER IN THE MIRROR. You heard right. Making eye contact IN A MIRROR during orgasm.
4. Emotional sex with loads of passion.
5. Over-the-top romantic gestures of love.
6. Mild relationship angst to heat the story up, keep it from getting boring and give these boys time to think about their relationship.
7. Warm and fluffy HEA. There are rainbow unicorns jumping over the moon at the end.
8. DIRTY TALK.
“I want to suck you off right here. I want you to remember me on my knees, my head bobbing up and down between your legs, next time someone tries to fuck around with you. Or tries to make you forget that you run shit.” Another, longer lick. “You’re the man, Renner. So sit back, watch me make you come, and feel like it.”
The rest of my review is best told in images.