Title: Perfect Alignment (Thorne and Dash #3) Author: Silvia Violet Narrator: Greg Boudreaux Publisher: Silvia Violet Release Date: 5-4-17 Genre(s): Contemporary Romance Length: 5 hours and 37 mins Reviewed by: Lily G. Blunt Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5 Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5 Blurb: Thorne proposed to Riley. Riley accepted. Thorne thought that was that. They’d take a nice trip, get married, and spend a week luxuriating in a five-star…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Perfect Alignment"
The Best of 2017
2017 M/M Favorites
In an effort to facilitate more discussion about books reviewed here, we will be giving away the eBook of your choice every Sunday… READ MORE
Jan. 14, 2017 winner: Elyse!
- Susan : I love Mary. I can't wait to read her next...
- HARLEY BERGSMA : Looking forward to the new books! harleybergsma at yahoo dot...
- Larissa : I hadn't heard of this series yet, but now I...
- LOLA : Good review. Mary is my all time favorite MM author....
- Lenaribka : That was my first Bud Gundy's book, but for sure...
Series Spotlight: Breaking Free
Gay Book Reviews Social Media
5+ Star Rated Books
- I wrote a post recently about, among other things, the lack of originality in M/M romance. The reason I mention…
Search by TagsBisexual 3.5 stars Fantasy Carina Press Mystery/Suspense New Adult Mystery Young Adult Contemporary Romance Age Gap Recommended Read Mary Calmes Second Chance Shifters 5+ stars Pride Publishing Paranormal Contemporary 2 stars Suspense Friday Guys Holidays Paranormal Romance Audiobook 3 stars Out of Print Amy Lane 4 stars Novella BDSM Riptide Publishing Friends to Lovers Erotica Self Published Dreamspinner Press Military Historical 5 stars Loose-ID MLR Press Murder/Mystery Hurt/Comfort/Healing Dirty Talk Romance Science Fiction Santino Hassell 4.5 stars Beautiful Men 2.5 stars MMM Ménage